Welcome to USA Travel Magazine's Hawaii Travel Guide, in which we share features on attractions, events, sports, and more to experience with family and friends.
Editor's Pick: Take Part In The Revitalization Of The King's Forest With Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods
Tucked along the slopes of Mauna Kea, Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods (HLH) invites you to visit a historic site which was a majestic koa forest, and the personal property of King Kamehameha the Great—the first king of Hawaii. Once the King's forest was lush and thriving, then it was cleared nearly a century ago to make room for farming and ranching. Now, with the help of the Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative, you can assist the Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods in taking the first steps towards the revitalization of this historic land. Revitalize The King's Forest With HLH - Full Story
Explore Hawaii's Backyard:
- Hawaii's Best Beaches For Surfing And Families
- Embrace Hawaii's History On Your Getaway At The Queen Kapiolani Hotel In Honolulu
- Horseback riding in Hawaii! Kualoa Ranch, Hawaii at its best!
- Explore Hawaiian Artifacts, Learn About Volcano's And More At The Bishop Museum
- Go Snorkeling, Fishing, And More Aboard A Tropical Ocean Fun Cruise In Hawaii
- Join A Paradise Helicopter Tour Of The North Shore On Oahu, Hawaii
- Dining At Tikis Grill and Bar, And LuLu's Waikiki
- Outrigger Condominium Collection Offers A Budget Friendly Hawaii Vacation
- Maui - The Maui Experience At The Honua Kai Resort and Spa