We do our best to provide accurate and timely information within our publications. Although, due to the nature of travel industry, names of businesses, attractions, dining destinations, dates of events, and locations mentioned may have changed. We do review our publications resources periodically and update this information. Should you know of a update on a destination listed please email our Editorial Staff.
By viewing any page on our site, you agree to these Terms of Service and release the staff of USA Travel Magazine and contributor’s within all publications, in addition to the affiliates and advertisers, from any liability for incorrect or incomplete information.
In this section you will find our Privacy and Policies regarding our publication:
- FTC DISCLOSURE – Pursuant to the FTC’s requirements, advertisements or sponsored content within our publications are clearly and conspicuously disclosed. Views expressed are those of the individual creator. Facts should be verified about products or services with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- How do I contact the Editorial Staff?- If you wish to submit news on travel destinations, events, or product for review press releases with images may be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What information do we collect? – We only add your name and email to our private company contact list and social circles such as Google +.
- What do we use your information for? – Any of the information we collect is used to improve customer service or to send periodic emails on company news, and updates. At no time do we sell any information.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? – We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links – Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance – We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. While our site is a family friendly site, we believe parents and caregivers should be involved with their children’s online experience, which is why our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Does USA Travel share the opinions of the destinations, products, or authors featured?: USA Travel does not accept offensive material of any kind. Nor, do we always share the Opinions of Journalists, Guest Contributors, or Websites to which links connect. Links and sources provided are for reference only, and do not constitute an endorsement or approval of the products, services or opinions of the company, organization, or individuals by USA Travel or their staff. These sources are fully responsible for their opinions, comments and content.
- Terms of Services: We do check contacts and links posted within our site. Although, no guarantees can be made for any information provided within USA Travel Magazine’s publications. Businesses can change names or close, so if you find incorrect or outdated information you may send the details to us at email@example.com for correction. It is always advisable to check with the local resources personal for current updates, specials, and events.
- Server Updates: Server updates may result in pages not being found or not fully formatted. Please attempt to reload the page, and send us a email with the link to the page so we can correct the matter. Note: The staff of USA Travel Magazine and it’s publications are not responsible for downtime of the server who periodically must maintain their equipment and services. Every attempt will be made to contact the server and correct the issue at hand if a problem should occur.
- Photo Credits: Photo credits are given within the files used – such as credits_may_dale_flowers.jpg.
- Submission Of Images: By submitting images within a press release or information to USA Travel Magazine’s Editorial Staff for consideration you are granting permission for usage in our publications. Unless it is clearly stated otherwise, we will use these images in our coverage.
- All information and images are protected by international copyright laws.
- Your Consent – By viewing any page within USA Travel Magazine’s publications you agree to these Disclosures, Privacy Policies, and Terms of Service
- Contacting Us: If you wish to submit a change, have questions or noticed an error, or send us news on travel destinations, events, or product for review press releases with images may be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.