A trip to Las Vegas is filled with so much to see and do. And, when you want to do a lot in a little time while experiencing the local farm to table scene, consider a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours.
- Skip The Lines – you’re a Lip Smacking Foodie Tour VIP, and you get the best seat in the house with the best host and service available. Plus, your guide knows all the secrets about the Vegas culinary scene, and shares all the delightful foodie insights.
- Sample the signature dishes prepared by award-winning Vegas chefs at the city’s most highly acclaimed restaurants. An example could be the Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch that has visited the Herringbone that was opened by Chef Brian Malarkey of “Top Chef’’ and “The Taste’’ and is a favorite celebrity haunt, which is considered one of the hottest restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Variety Is Delightful – If you’ve never experienced dining in Las Vegas, then your in good hands with your friendly Lip Smacking Foodie Tour guide. He or she will introduce you to a world of new taste that will delight your senses.
- Going Local and Green – While on your tour you’ll sample freshly prepared food from the city’s finest chefs, who utilize locally sourced produce and goods. Learn about local markets and how chefs and local growers and producers are united in preserving their environment.
- Take In The Local Sights – While on your tour you pass by many sights so ask question along the way, and take lots of photos, of yourself and the delicious food. And, there is also opportunity to take a helicopter tour, to go beyond the city lights if your interested.
Check out the Lip Smacking Foodie Tour website for a full tour listing, available schedules, and to book your tour.
A trip to Las Vegas is filled with so much to see and do. To explore attractions, festivals, and things to do on your trip, as well as packages available go to the Visit Las Vegas website.